Well, I was having an interesting time. In oneof our classes at university, me and my classmate were put into pairs and given an opportunity to look through and review the restaurant reviews. So today, I want to share those 2 restaurant reviews which we reviewed on it.
Another review which we looked up was a written review. It was a review about a restaurant LITTLE SISTER in Toronto. Although the author doesn't talk about facilities, he explained what he ordered when he visited one night in detail. For example, how much it costs and whether the amount was enough or to much. Also, it gives us some information about the places you eat, which gives us some clue about this restaurants atmosphere. Not only these description, but also the word and the way he expresses things, such as the taste of the food is very fantastic. Even though you haven't eaten the food there before, you can imagine the taste of it. The resaturant recommendation which the author wrote was 3 stars out of 4, and he doesn't seem to have a lot of dislikes. It must be a very fantastic restaurant! If I have chance, I would like to go to this restaurant.
(Click here if you want to see this review)
Both of the reviews which we looked at uses phrases and comments which we can relate and understand. But I personally thought the video one is more effective.
How about you? Which one do you think is the most effective?
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿