When I went to the "Da Masa" last week with my family, we ordered margarita, bacon and onion spaghetti, and tuna and cabbage tomato spaghetti. You might find it difficult to find this restaurant at first. Even I did. But the food they serve is very delicious and mouthwatering. The amount of food for each dish is very reasonable. So, you can order one meal and eat it by yourself, or you can order couple and share it with your friends or family. Also, I think the price is quite cheap, if you compare to the other italian restaurant. They serve different dishes every day, so you can eat varity of meals. And guess what? They have a specail stone oven to cook pizza, which makes the dishes very similar to the real italian cuisine.
I will now share what I experienced in this restaurant by using the comment log. I hope it helps you to get the idea of what the restaurant is like.
Sequence of Service
Time, Event and Comment Log
13:20 Arrived at the restaurant and all of the seat was full. One of the server came outside and asked us to wait inside the restaurant because it was very cold outside.
13:24 We were seated and given menus. The server was very nice, but he looked very busy because there was only 2 workers in the restaurant.
13:27 We ordered 2 types of spaghetti and one pizza. The server explained to us that we can go and get any drinks from the counter. Also he mentioned that the price will not change no matter how many drink we have.
13:28 We went to the counter to get the drinks. There were acerola juice, water, tea, and coffee.
13:47 Pizza was served.
13:53 Two pastas were served.
14:02 The server came to check whether everything was o.k. and if we wanted to order more meals.
14:14 The server cleared out the dishes.
14:18 The server presented us with the check.
14:20 We got the receipt back and left the resaturant.
Unfortunately, I couldn't take a video in this restaurant. So instead of the video, I took pictures and made a slideshow. If you have a time, please look at it. I hope you enjoy it!
Your review is extremely detailed, interesting, nicely laid out, and visually attractive.
返信削除