11/16/2017

"Chew On This"






Chew On This 

      by Eric Schlosser and Charles Wilson



Have you ever read this book before? This book is mainly about America's food and fast food industry.


I chose this book because I'm interested in fast food and America's food cuisine. But also, I wanted to know about the true facts about the fast food. Nowadays, we can find fast food restaurants like Mcdonald's and KFC anywhere we go, even in the foregin countries. But have you ever thought about what is really inside them? How they get the meat for the humbergers, and how the fast food became very popular? I haven't, and I think many of us haven't. This is why I wanted to know about the true fact, which not many people know about fast food.


So far, I learnt that fast food business has started in southern California. I also learnt that Americans spend more money on fast food than on education, software, newspapers and so on. Very surprising isn't it?




Here are some detail about the 2 author:


Eric Schlosser
  • Born in New York and grew up in both New York and Los Angeles.
  • He works as an American jornalist.
  • Studied American history at university.
  • Won National Magazine Award and Sidney Hillman Foundation Award.
Charles Wilson
  • Bron on August 2, 1939 and lives in Mississippi.
  • He is a writer and published 9 books in total.
  • Before becoming a writer, he worked as a farmer and enjoyed coaching the little league baseball and basketball, and also worked as a football coach.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Do you remember...?

  Do you remember the book " Chew On This " which I introduced to you in my blog? I hope you remember because today, I am going to...