I'm going to introduce you the recipe of Okonomiyaki bread today. You might wonder what it is, so I'll show you the picture. ⇓
Okonomiyaki bread is very similar to Okonomiyaki. But instead of a dough, my family uses bread for this dish. You might think this is very hard to make, but actually it is very easy. It doesn't even take 30 minutes to make this dish, so it is possible for people who are busy to cook their meal without worrying the time. Also because it is very simple, people who don't often cook, or who thinks they are not a good cook can also cook this without any problem.
So let me tell you the ingredients and show you how to make it step by step. I really persuade you to try making it and eat this dish, because it's very delicious!
Serving quantity: makes 2 okonomiyaki bread
Ingredients:
- Egg (2)
- Bread (2 loaf)
- Cabbage
- Spring onion (青ネギ)
- Ham
- Okonomiyaki source
- Mayonnaise
☆As long as you have 2 eggs and 2 loaf of bread, you can put any other vegetables or ingredients that you like in it. Also, it doesn't matter how much vegetables or other ingredients you put in.
Material needed:
- Mixing bowl
- Frying pan
- Aluminium foil (or an oil)
- Chopstick
- Knife
Directions:
- Cut Cabbage, ham, spring onion and other vegetables or ingredients you are going to put into small, thin slices.
- Cut the bread so it shapes like a square.
- Crack the egg into the mixing bowl and mix it.
- Turn the gas onto the low heat and put the aluminium foil (or an oil) on the frying pan. Then put the edge of the bread on it.
- Put all the ingredients which you sliced at the beginning inside the bread.
- Mix and fry the ingredients which you put it in until it gets soft.
- Pour the egg inside the bread, where the ingredients are fried. Then mix the ingredients and the egg together.
- Put the square piece of bread on top of the mixture.
- Put the lid on the frying pan and leave it about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn the bread over and check if it is cooked. And then put the lid on again and leave it for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn the bread over again and check if both side of the bread it well cooked.
- Serve it on the plate. I recommend you to put Okonomiyaki source and mayonnaise on it.
- Finish!!












Okonomiyaki bread looks very delicious that it made me want to try cooking it!! I like cheese very much so I might want to put in cheese too.
返信削除I like Okonomiyaki very much. But I heard "Okonomiyaki bread" for the first time. It looks very delicious. I want to try it.
返信削除It's a very interesting idea to make okonomiyaki out of bread! I would like to try it someday.
返信削除