11/16/2017

Hello everyone!

Hello and nice to meet you!

I'm Yuka and I'm a university student. I have once lived in England and I love visiting many countries, especially Europe. But I also like eating. My favorite food is pizza and pasta, and love Italian food. I also like sweets and fruits. However, I'm not very good at cooking. So through my blog, I'm planning to share some of the unique but easy and quick recipies that people who think they are not a very good cook like me can also cook in short time, and eat delicious dishes without any problem.

This is my first time writing a blog and I will do my best to make it entertaining.
Hope you enjoy my blog.😃

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Do you remember...?

  Do you remember the book " Chew On This " which I introduced to you in my blog? I hope you remember because today, I am going to...