When I first looked at this blog, I was attracted by the eye catching photographs of the food which she made. Although there was no specific political, social, ethical messages, I was inspired by how she shared her favorite thing with other people. I hope I can share my favorite thing as well through my blog too. Also, she wrote each postings like a diary, which made me more interested in it. By looking at this food blog in detail, I now understand what the food blog is. I hope I can make my blog interesting and attractive like Kimberley's food blog, with some text and attractive, colourful pictures and facts. I also hope that I can communicate with many different people like Kimberley's blog to help me make my blog even more exciting to look at.
11/16/2017
What is a food blog?
Do you know what a food blog is? To tell the truth, I didn't know what the food blog was until I came across the blog called "The year in food"(http://theyearinfood.com/). This food blog is written by a person called Kimberley, a photographer. It is a blog about seasonal food and she started writing a blog in 2007. Although she was using this blog for advertising her cookbook, she also used it to share her interest with other people.
When I first looked at this blog, I was attracted by the eye catching photographs of the food which she made. Although there was no specific political, social, ethical messages, I was inspired by how she shared her favorite thing with other people. I hope I can share my favorite thing as well through my blog too. Also, she wrote each postings like a diary, which made me more interested in it. By looking at this food blog in detail, I now understand what the food blog is. I hope I can make my blog interesting and attractive like Kimberley's food blog, with some text and attractive, colourful pictures and facts. I also hope that I can communicate with many different people like Kimberley's blog to help me make my blog even more exciting to look at.
When I first looked at this blog, I was attracted by the eye catching photographs of the food which she made. Although there was no specific political, social, ethical messages, I was inspired by how she shared her favorite thing with other people. I hope I can share my favorite thing as well through my blog too. Also, she wrote each postings like a diary, which made me more interested in it. By looking at this food blog in detail, I now understand what the food blog is. I hope I can make my blog interesting and attractive like Kimberley's food blog, with some text and attractive, colourful pictures and facts. I also hope that I can communicate with many different people like Kimberley's blog to help me make my blog even more exciting to look at.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Do you remember...?
Do you remember the book " Chew On This " which I introduced to you in my blog? I hope you remember because today, I am going to...
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿